Technology Tools & Spaces
- The STV 250 Labs – Learn to make the most of our multimodal writing space!
Guides for Using Technology
- Guide to ReggieNet – ReggieNet is ISU’s official Course Management System (CMS). It offers many tools for posting assignments, leading discussions, and posting grades. To make the most of your ReggieNet page, be sure to view this guide.
- Classroom Technologies – We’ve matched up some common classroom tasks with those technologies best suited to help. Not sure whether to use ReggieNet or GoogleDocs? Check here for ideas on what works well.
- Using Dropbox — A Guide explains how to use Dropbox, a third-party, internet based software that lets you create and share folders online (can replace the 25o Folders).
- Google Docs — Guide that explains some typical uses for Google Docs that work well in our program.