Did you know that the GWRJournal offers an honorarium of $50 for each article published in the print version of the GWRJournal? We accept articles year round, and we publish two issues per year (spring & fall). We also provide developmental editing (which means we’ll help you with your article if you need help!). Below are some links you might find useful if you are thinking about writing an article for the GWRJ:
- About the GWRJ: This page explains the purpose of the journal and who publishes in it.
- Tips for Submission: This page offers some tips for things to think about if you have an idea for an article.
- You can read also this Researching for the Grassroots Journal guide to explore the different kinds of research we’re interested in publishing.
- A Look at the Submission Process: This page offers a description of the process that GWRJ articles go through — from first submission to publication in the journal!
- You can check out the GWRJ Editorial Style Guide for information regarding the format and style of your article for submission.
- You can read Publishing with the GWRJ to get a better idea of some of the conventions for publication.
- If you are creating an article for the journal, and you are interviewing people or taking photographs, you’ll need to use our consent form. You can download it here: Grassroots interview image Consent form.
- If you have other questions about writing for the Grassroots journal, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.