GWRJ 7.2 – Spring 2017
This issue will not be available online until Fall 2017.
Print versions will be available for purchase at Illinois State University bookstores for the Spring 2017 semester.
View the Abstracts for the Individual Articles for this issue.
Table of Contents
- From the Editors – Sarah Warren-Riley
- Gone to the Dogs (and Cats, and Rabbits, and Various Other Small Animals): Writing for Animals at HSCI – Heidi Bowman
- Why Is Everyone So Emojinal? – Bridget Langdon
- Coordinating Care: The Literate Activity Systems of Hospital Nursing – Annie Hackett and David Giovagnoli
- Spreading Roots Presents: CHATting ’Bout Chats – Brooke Evans
- Dan Harmon Uptook Nothing! And Neither Can You – Laura Skokan
- “Best of” What Now? – Amish Trivedi
- Spreading Roots Presents: To Read or Not to Read, That Is My Question: Genre Analysis of Book Reviews – Tobey Klungseth
- “#Goals”: Examining a Subgenre of Social Media – Melanie Holden
- Let’s “Chalk” It Up: Fun Pastimes Turned Advertising Gold – Sydney Velez
- Spreading Roots Presents: The Llamas that Light Up the World – Avery Fischer
- “Spam, Spam, Spam . . . ”: A CHAT Perspective – Md. Mijanur Rahman
- Spreading Roots Presents: An Investigation of Recipes – Hailey Langstaff
- Multilingual Notes as a Tool to Understand Super Dense Readings – Su Yin Khor
- Translating the Untranslatable: Making Meaning of Idiomatic Expressions Across Languages – Sanam Shahmiri
- Let the Dance Speak to You: How Dance Is a Cultural Artifact of Communication and Connection that Endures – LaToya Carter
- Publishing with the Grassroots Writing Research Journal – GWRJ Editors