Resources for Instructors
- While you should primarily focus attention on the current issue, emphasize that students have also “bought” access to previous issues. Previous issues can be accessed on the Writing Program website
- The Associate Editor, Shannon Harman, is available to meet with instructors to discuss ways of integrating the GWRJ into their course plan. Email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Our editors are also available to come to classes and talk with students about the GWRJ
- Our Publishing with the GWRJ post offers a lot of information and resources about specific aspects of publishing with the journal, including:
- Tips for Submission
- Tips on doing Writing Research
- A look at the submission process
- A GWRJ style guide.