- The National Writing Project contains many resources for teaching writing.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab or Purdue OWL is a comprehensive guide to citation styles. This website offers over 200 free resources about, writing and teaching writing, research, grammar and mechanics, style guides, ESL (English as a Second Language), and professional writing.
- The American Rhetoric site is a database of and index to 5000+ full text, audio and video versions of public speeches, sermons, legal proceedings, lectures, debates, interviews, other recorded media events, and a declaration or two.
- Writing Center U Iowa is a resource for teaching rhetorical analysis. It includes definitions of rhetorical analysis, handouts, and sample rhetorical analyses.
- CompPile is an inventory of publications in post-secondary composition, rhetoric, technical writing, ESL, and discourse studies.
- The blog Teaching College English provides articles, sample lessons, and discussions about teaching college English.